Lebanon VA Medical Center
Master Plan released for Lebanon VA’s next decade
With the continuing ongoing work around campus, it is also imperative Lebanon VA Medical Center (VAMC) continues to plan for the future to meet our strategic goals. Lebanon VAMC began a strategic capital master plan update process in October 2018 to plan capital projects that meet the goals, objectives and priorities laid out by VA and facility leadership. Engineering Service personnel worked with our vendors (Miller-Remick, Guidon Design and Innova Healthcare Solutions) as well as with our leadership and front-line staff to formulate the plan.
This strategic planning effort is based on health service delivery projections for 2029. The plan was completed in May 2019 and serves as Lebanon VAMC’s guide to construct the facilities needed over the next decade. The developed master plan will be a key component to our facility’s success with our capital planning.
Several noteworthy projects have resulted from the master planning process to include:
- Construction of two primary care additions to Building 17
- Construction of a stand-alone Community Living Center
- Expansion of the operating room to facilitate vascular surgery
- Construction of a new clinical laboratory
- Re-alignment of services in Buildings 1, 17, and 18