Lebanon VA Medical Center
VAEA membership is open to all persons permanently or temporarily employed by the VA at Lebanon VA Medical Center. Retirees, and Vet Center employees are eligible for membership in this Association.
The goal of the VAEA is:
- To assist in stimulating morale among the employees of the Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
- To plan, organize, sponsor, and conduct social recreational, athletic, and welfare activities of any and all kinds for the benefit of said employees.
- To serve as a clearing house through which its members may secure assistance in effectuating their group interests or in meeting problems of their individual welfares.
- To promote the welfare of its members by aiding and encouraging their participation in cultural, educational, physical, social and related activities and providing those facilities and services which would best serve to promote good morale.
- To provide a method for the collection, safekeeping and disbursement of funds provided by the members and from ac-tivities conducted by the Association for the welfare and benefit of its members.
Upcoming Trips and Events:
Contact any board member for more information.
Discount Tickets for Entertainment:
- Hershey Park
- Baltimore Aquarium
- PA Renaissance Faire
- Morey's Piers
- Dutch Wonderland - Knoebels
- Discounts also through: www.ticketsatwork.com (Please contact a board member for VA Code.)
VAEA Board of Directors:
President – Tina Leininger, x4565
Vice President - Jolyn Swift, x3399
Secretary – Ruthi Westaway, x4014
Treasurer – Connie Fullenlove, x5729
- Building 18, 3rd floor, room 319
- 717-272-6621 Ext. 4565
Hours of Operation
- 7:00 am to 3:30 pm