Lebanon VA Medical Center
The Radiology Department provides imaging services in General X-ray, Ultrasound, CAT scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Bone Densitometry. In addition, there is a limited number of PET Scan appointments available on a mobile unit Thursday mornings.
The department has expanded in patient volume and services we provide.
- MRI appointments are available from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- CT appointments are available from 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
- Ultrasound is using the latest state of the art equipment to provide improved imaging resolution. Ultrasound services include biopsy and therapeutic/diagnostic interventional services. Appointments are available from 7 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
- The General X-ray section has all digital equipment, decreasing exposure time, radiation dose and improving image quality. Appointments are available from 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
- The nuclear medicine section offers a full range of services. Appointments are available from 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
- General X-ray and CT are available through the Emergency Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Radiology uses a picture archiving and communicating system (PACS) which stores, retrieves, distributes and presents the medical images acquired by each section. This system provides a growing cost and space advantage over film archives. It also provides remote access for the radiologist and other practitioners in different physical locations to access the same information simultaneously.
The department is continuously monitoring our patient’s needs to guarantee the Veteran is receiving the highest standard of care delivered with respect and compassion at all times. It is an exciting time for the Radiology department as we are in the process of renovating the department, expanding staff and services, and incorporating state-of-the-art equipment to better serve our Veterans.
To obtain more information about our services or exams offered, you may contact the Radiology Department at 717-272-6621 extension 3950 or toll free at 1-800-409-8771 extension 3950. The Radiology Department is located on the ground and1st floor of Building 1.
- Between Buildings 1 and 17, Room G002
- 717-272-6621 Ext. 3950
- 800-409-8771 Ext. 3950
Hours of Operation
7:30 am to 4:30 pm
24/7 in Emergency Room