Lebanon VA Medical Center
Do you have chronic lung disease? Does it make you short of breath when getting dressed, walking up steps, or doing your favorite activities?
Then check out our pulmonary rehab program, where we make life better one breath at a time!
In our program, through education and exercise you will receive:
- Close supervision by health care staff, which in many cases means earlier recognition and treatment of medical complications.
- Improved ability to tolerate exercise and everyday activities which in many cases means increased independence and ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Improved feelings of control, hope and self-esteem.
Here are some actual statements from Veterans who have gone through our program:
- I can take a shower and do steps again without getting short of breath.
- I am going golfing again.
- I did not get sick this year like I usually do.
- I feel like I have some control back in my life again.
If you are interested, please contact your primary care provider and request to be in our program. If you have any question please feel free to contact Bill Simpson or Michelle Price at 717-272-6621 ext. 5179.
- Building 1, 3rd floor
- 717-272-6621 Ext. 5179
Hours of Operation
- By appointment