Lebanon VA Medical Center
What is My HealtheVet?
www.myhealth.va.gov is a web site designed for Veterans and their families to help them understand and manage their health. It enables Veterans to work with their healthcare team to achieve the best possible health. It is a communication tool to be used for non-urgent health related issues.
Anyone who can access the Internet can use the information and Personal Health Journal features of My HealtheVet web site. Users can search an online library of trusted consumer health information, create and access their own personal health records. The web site also provides information about VA benefits, services, news and events.
By registering your own secure User ID and Password you can:
- create and manage your own personal Health Journal of allergies & immunizations, insurance information, self entered logs of blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, cholesterol levels and other data.
- Veterans can record their military health history.
- VA patients can order their VA prescriptions online.
- users may print out information from their self entered records to share with VA or non-VA providers.
To be able to view the names of VA prescriptions and be ready for future options, a VA patient must complete a one time “In Person Authentication”, IPA process. The next option to be offered will be secure messaging abilities with the healthcare team. Only IPA’d veterans will be able to access this option.
If you have any questions, your MHV point of contact at the Lebanon VA Medical Center is Ed Bleyer, My HealtheVet Coordinator, 717-272-6621, ext. 5737 or 1-800-409-8771, ext. 5737.
- Building 17, 1st floor, Room 106
- 717-272-6621 Ext. 5737
- 800-409-8771 Ext. 5737
Hours of Operation
7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Thursday
7:30 a.m.-4 p.m., closed every other Friday