Lebanon VA Medical Center
Rainbow Learning Center is:
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Educators degreed in Early Childhood Education
- Infant, Toddler, Preschool and Summer Camp Programming
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided
- Infant baby food and formula are included in the center’s tuition
- Substantial age appropriate outdoor spaces
- Full time and part time registration available
- Discount for federal employees
- Discount for active military/veterans
- Opportunity for parents who are VA and CPAC employees to be involved in VA Parents Association for Childcare (VAPAC)
- Enrollment is open to the public
- Visit Bright Horizon’s website for more information!
Hours: Mon – Fri 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Closed on all major holidays
Join us for the Memorial 5K Run and Fun Run/Walk every May! VAPAC is the proud organizer of this event! Visit www.va5k for more info!
Young Toddler room...
Older Toddler Room...
- Building 3
Hours of Operation
- 6:30 am to 5:30 pm