Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Lebanon VA Medical Center
- We Want a Perfect 10!
- The Lebanon VA Medical Center is hoping all of our Veterans and our visitors will rate our service as a 10! We don't want to settle for an 8 or a 9...we want to give you a perfect 10 for customer service!
- OEF/OIF/OND Welcome Home Event
- All Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF)/Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF)/Operation New Dawn (OND) Veterans and their immediate families to attend the 8th Annual Welcome Home Event, Saturday, June 14, 2014.
- Explore Long Term Services, Supports—Just in Case
- Explore your long term care services and supports now, while you don't need them. Personal proactive planning can provide you peace of mind for yourself and those you care about.
- Veterans and the Affordable Care Act
- Portions of the Affordable Care Act take effect next year. Veterans receiving VA health care will not see any change in benefits or costs. However, many Veterans without health insurance are eligible for VA health care.
- Lending a Hand and Bringing a Smile
- Paul Fetzer has painted over 500 ceiling tiles to decorate the Lebanon VA Medical Center. His artistic ability has and will continue to bring many smiles to our Veterans, their families and our employees.
- Wooden Purple Heart Plaques Given to Wounded Vets
- Brigadier General (R) James A. Herbert, presented three wounded warriors a hand-carved wooden Purple Heart plaque in recognition of wounds they received in the Nation’s defense.
- Our Heroes: From Pacific to Peace
- Ben Thomas, a World War II veteran, enjoys the rose bushes at the Lebanon VA Medical Center. The serenity of the garden stands in stark contrast to the day he spent during the war blowing up a mountain south of Manila.
- 2013 Welcome Home Event
- We want to invite any service member who participated in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom, or Operation New Dawn and their immediate families to our 7th Annual Welcome Home Event on Saturday, 6/8/13.
- VAMC Web Site Redesign
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. We know that you consider this website our front door. And we want you to feel welcome.
- Rising from the Valley of Shadows
- Sunday, December 12, 2004, is a day Staff Sergeant Amber Blanton will never forget. She was stationed in Afghanistan at the Kandahar Airfield where she worked as a paralegal specialist for the 25th Infantry Division.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Once Homeless, Veteran Now Works for VA
- Formerly homeless Veteran James Mobley, 53, now works full-time as a social services aide at the same VA domiciliary in Dublin, Ga., where he spent nearly a year in recovery.
- Fighting is My Meditation
- After serving in the Army, mixed martial arts fighter Joe Duarte found his world spinning out of control. After VA PTSD therapy, he now finds peace at home and in the ring.
- Summer Reminder: Sunglasses Protect Your Eyes
- Veterans should be cautious and protect their eyes from the sun. Good quality sunglasses are recommended when outdoors, even if it’s for a few minutes at a time.
- 10 of the Stories Most Read by Vets on VA Web Site
- The web site for the Veterans Health Administration is a helpful gateway to numerous resources for Veterans and their families. Here are just a few of the most popular features posted this past year.
- VA Health Care System Named Most Wired - Again!
- For the second year in a row, VA has been named to the 2014 “Most Wired” hospitals list, a national survey ranking hospitals leveraging health information technology in new and innovative ways.
- Nurse Navigator Simplifies the Maze for Patients
- Hospitals can be a maze. That’s why Joan Stewart and Debera Charlton are amazing. The Nurse Navigator steer patients through the treatment systems at Montana’s VA Medical Center.
- VA Hosts July 4th Ceremonies for Veterans
- Hundreds of VA employees and volunteers at VA Medical Centers across the country spend their July 4th holiday hosting special events for the men and women we serve — America’s Veterans.
- Senior Veterans Going for the Gold - One More Time
- Hundreds of Veterans are heading to the Ozark Mountains for the Golden Age Games, designed to improve the quality of life for older Veterans with a wide range of abilities and disabilities.
- I Cannot Be This Person
- Finding it hard to be home alone or feel comfortable in public places, Laura Hendrixon is determined to get better for her family and her career.
- Connecting Veterans with Telehealth
- The relationship between patients and the health care system will dramatically change with telehealth. High levels of patient satisfaction and positive outcomes say this is the right direction.