Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Lebanon VA Medical Center
- Free income tax preparation for federal, state, and local taxes. Call or stop by to see if you qualify! Starts February 2, 2015. In Lebanon call 717-273-9328, at Lebanon Valley College call 717-867-6054.
- We Want a Perfect 10!
- The Lebanon VA Medical Center is hoping all of our Veterans and our visitors will rate our service as a 10! We don't want to settle for an 8 or a 9...we want to give you a perfect 10 for customer service!
- OEF/OIF/OND Welcome Home Event
- All Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF)/Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF)/Operation New Dawn (OND) Veterans and their immediate families to attend the 8th Annual Welcome Home Event, Saturday, June 14, 2014.
- Explore Long Term Services, Supports—Just in Case
- Explore your long term care services and supports now, while you don't need them. Personal proactive planning can provide you peace of mind for yourself and those you care about.
- Veterans and the Affordable Care Act
- Portions of the Affordable Care Act take effect next year. Veterans receiving VA health care will not see any change in benefits or costs. However, many Veterans without health insurance are eligible for VA health care.
- Lending a Hand and Bringing a Smile
- Paul Fetzer has painted over 500 ceiling tiles to decorate the Lebanon VA Medical Center. His artistic ability has and will continue to bring many smiles to our Veterans, their families and our employees.
- Wooden Purple Heart Plaques Given to Wounded Vets
- Brigadier General (R) James A. Herbert, presented three wounded warriors a hand-carved wooden Purple Heart plaque in recognition of wounds they received in the Nation’s defense.
- Our Heroes: From Pacific to Peace
- Ben Thomas, a World War II veteran, enjoys the rose bushes at the Lebanon VA Medical Center. The serenity of the garden stands in stark contrast to the day he spent during the war blowing up a mountain south of Manila.
- 2013 Welcome Home Event
- We want to invite any service member who participated in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom, or Operation New Dawn and their immediate families to our 7th Annual Welcome Home Event on Saturday, 6/8/13.
- VAMC Web Site Redesign
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. We know that you consider this website our front door. And we want you to feel welcome.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- West Va. Woman Finds Joy Volunteering at VA
- Over the last nine years Joan Chambers, 67, has racked up over 6,000 hours of volunteer work at Huntington VA Medical Center in West Virginia. 'I like keeping busy,' she explained.
- A New and Improved VA Prescription Label
- VA asked hundreds of Veterans to tell us what they liked and didn't like about the labels on their prescriptions. We heard you. The results led to this new patient-centric prescription label.
- VA Nurse Goes the Extra Mile in Veteran Care
- While treating a Veteran patient, Nurse Chuck Maulden noticed the Veteran's feet were in really bad shape with huge blisters probably due to worn out shoes. They both wore the same size shoe. So...
- Is This the Year You Will Volunteer on MLK Day?
- For Volunteers who work every day to help our Veterans, the MLK holiday is one more opportunity to repay the men and women who have sacrificed so much for America. Find out how you can join in.
- Dying Veteran Gets Married at Buffalo VA
- An Army Veteran with not long to live decided it was time to marry his girlfriend of 17 years. The staff at the Buffalo VA, where heís receiving cancer treatments, helped him turn his wish into reality.
- Joint Effort Helps Homeless Vets in 25 Cities
- During one of the coldest weeks of winter, itís difficult to imagine what it must be like to have no heat, no home, and no help. VA is working hard to get help to Americaís Veterans who are experiencing homelessness.
- Helping Beneficiaries Stricken with Spina Bifida
- About 1,300 people are enrolled in the Spina Bifida Health Care Benefits Program where VA is looking at better ways to help people stricken with the disorder get the care they need.
- Glaucoma: Silent Cause of Vision Loss
- One-and-a-half million Veterans have a vision threatening eye disease, including 285,000 with glaucoma, which usually starts without any symptoms. Get tested now — it's quick and painless.
- 2015 New Year's Resolution: End Binge Eating
- VA Researchers are taking a close look at an issue threatening the health of many Veterans: binge eating. If you recognize this in yourself, follow the MOVE link at the end of the story. VA is here to help
- Top 10 Stories from VA Health Care in 2014
- Each year, we post more than 100 stories about health topics on the VA Health Care and VA Medical Center home pages. Here are the Top 10 stories from 2014, based on our reader’s visits.