Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Lebanon VA Medical Center
- Free income tax preparation for federal, state, and local taxes. Call or stop by to see if you qualify! Starts February 2, 2015. In Lebanon call 717-273-9328, at Lebanon Valley College call 717-867-6054.
- We Want a Perfect 10!
- The Lebanon VA Medical Center is hoping all of our Veterans and our visitors will rate our service as a 10! We don't want to settle for an 8 or a 9...we want to give you a perfect 10 for customer service!
- OEF/OIF/OND Welcome Home Event
- All Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF)/Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF)/Operation New Dawn (OND) Veterans and their immediate families to attend the 8th Annual Welcome Home Event, Saturday, June 14, 2014.
- Explore Long Term Services, Supports—Just in Case
- Explore your long term care services and supports now, while you don't need them. Personal proactive planning can provide you peace of mind for yourself and those you care about.
- Veterans and the Affordable Care Act
- Portions of the Affordable Care Act take effect next year. Veterans receiving VA health care will not see any change in benefits or costs. However, many Veterans without health insurance are eligible for VA health care.
- Lending a Hand and Bringing a Smile
- Paul Fetzer has painted over 500 ceiling tiles to decorate the Lebanon VA Medical Center. His artistic ability has and will continue to bring many smiles to our Veterans, their families and our employees.
- Wooden Purple Heart Plaques Given to Wounded Vets
- Brigadier General (R) James A. Herbert, presented three wounded warriors a hand-carved wooden Purple Heart plaque in recognition of wounds they received in the Nation’s defense.
- Our Heroes: From Pacific to Peace
- Ben Thomas, a World War II veteran, enjoys the rose bushes at the Lebanon VA Medical Center. The serenity of the garden stands in stark contrast to the day he spent during the war blowing up a mountain south of Manila.
- 2013 Welcome Home Event
- We want to invite any service member who participated in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom, or Operation New Dawn and their immediate families to our 7th Annual Welcome Home Event on Saturday, 6/8/13.
- VAMC Web Site Redesign
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. We know that you consider this website our front door. And we want you to feel welcome.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Do You Know How Much Salt is in that Soup?
- With K-rations, you ate what you got. Today, Veterans can make smart decisions about the food they put in their body. Here’s a quick and easy summary of how to read those Nutrition Facts Labels.
- World War II Vet Says Volunteering Keeps Him Alive
- Ninety-two-year-old Orville Swett, a retired optician, has been volunteering at the VA eye clinic in Daytona Beach for 25 years. His job? Adjusting glasses for Veterans who visit the clinic.
- Dedicated Volunteers Serve Veterans for Decades
- Volunteering: the ultimate exercise in democracy. We may vote in elections once a year, but when we volunteer, we vote every day for the kind of community we want to live in.
- How Occupational Therapy Works for You
- VA's occupational therapists help Veterans participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities and occupations. Read on to learn how they do it.
- National Public Health Week - Five Days to Health
- Veterans, how many times do you exercise per week? Immunizations up to date? When was the last time you got tested for HIV? Here's VA's “Five Days to Health” challenge to help build a healthier you.
- Goal: Satisfying Sexual Relationship
- Many Veterans struggle with sexuality in their relationships. Two VA psychologists assert that a satisfying sexual relationship strengthens the whole family and it needs to be addressed.
- Winter Clinic World-Leader in Adaptive Sports
- VA's annual National Disabled Veterans Winter Sports Clinic has significantly changed the lives of thousands of disabled Veterans, reminding them of the wonder life still has to offer.
- Rehab Veterans volunteer for four-week lock down
- Unique approach to rehab. At the Topeka VA, a new voluntary alcohol and drug rehab program called 'Fresh Start' requires patients to commit to 30 days of intense therapy in a locked unit.
- Veterans with PTSD Reclaiming Their Lives
- VA is working hard every day to help Veterans with PTSD, from World War II generals to Iraqi conflict corporals. Here are links to resources and courageous stories from Veterans who have been there.
- These Veterans lost a LOT of weight. You can too!
- Hundreds of Veterans of all ages — and shapes — are losing weight every day with VA's MOVE! program and now there's an app to help you join this happy, healthy group. Check it out!