Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Lebanon VA Medical Center
- We Want a Perfect 10!
- The Lebanon VA Medical Center is hoping all of our Veterans and our visitors will rate our service as a 10! We don't want to settle for an 8 or a 9...we want to give you a perfect 10 for customer service!
- OEF/OIF/OND Welcome Home Event
- All Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF)/Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF)/Operation New Dawn (OND) Veterans and their immediate families to attend the 8th Annual Welcome Home Event, Saturday, June 14, 2014.
- Explore Long Term Services, Supports—Just in Case
- Explore your long term care services and supports now, while you don't need them. Personal proactive planning can provide you peace of mind for yourself and those you care about.
- Veterans and the Affordable Care Act
- Portions of the Affordable Care Act take effect next year. Veterans receiving VA health care will not see any change in benefits or costs. However, many Veterans without health insurance are eligible for VA health care.
- Lending a Hand and Bringing a Smile
- Paul Fetzer has painted over 500 ceiling tiles to decorate the Lebanon VA Medical Center. His artistic ability has and will continue to bring many smiles to our Veterans, their families and our employees.
- Wooden Purple Heart Plaques Given to Wounded Vets
- Brigadier General (R) James A. Herbert, presented three wounded warriors a hand-carved wooden Purple Heart plaque in recognition of wounds they received in the Nation’s defense.
- Our Heroes: From Pacific to Peace
- Ben Thomas, a World War II veteran, enjoys the rose bushes at the Lebanon VA Medical Center. The serenity of the garden stands in stark contrast to the day he spent during the war blowing up a mountain south of Manila.
- 2013 Welcome Home Event
- We want to invite any service member who participated in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom, or Operation New Dawn and their immediate families to our 7th Annual Welcome Home Event on Saturday, 6/8/13.
- VAMC Web Site Redesign
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. We know that you consider this website our front door. And we want you to feel welcome.
- Rising from the Valley of Shadows
- Sunday, December 12, 2004, is a day Staff Sergeant Amber Blanton will never forget. She was stationed in Afghanistan at the Kandahar Airfield where she worked as a paralegal specialist for the 25th Infantry Division.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Veterans: Have a health question? Search here!
- We’ve put the contacts for almost all your health questions in one convenient health index. Add this site to your FAVORITES for a link to take you to VA websites with valuable information.
- Helping Women Veterans Find the Help They Need
- VA’s Women Veterans Call Center has received over 11,000 incoming calls and made nearly 130,000 outbound calls, successfully reaching 76,000 women Veterans. The number is 1-855-VA-WOMEN.
- National Veterans Wheelchair Games Come to Philadelphia
- The National Veterans Wheelchair Games are designed to improve the quality of life for Veterans with disabilities and to foster better health through sports competition.
- The Purple Heart: One Veteran's Long Journey
- Thousands of American Veterans have received the Purple Heart. We mark the anniversary of the creation of the award by George Washington with the story of John Reist, wounded three times in Vietnam.
- Veterans: Keep Your Immunizations Up to Date
- Protect you and your family by keeping your vaccinations current. Here are some helpful links to websites on immunization information.
- Vanquishing PTSD at the Cellular Level
- VA researchers are exploring the possibility of using a steroid pill to take the trauma out of traumatic memories by quieting the intense and sometime debilitating emotions associated with those memories.
- The Other Side of VA Dentistry
- Dr. Dai Phan provides an accurate reproduction so that dental and nasal prostheses can be fabricated — a little known service provided to Veterans who have lost part of their oral cavity due to trauma or cancer.
- Once Homeless, Veteran Now Works for VA
- Formerly homeless Veteran James Mobley, 53, now works full-time as a social services aide at the same VA domiciliary in Dublin, Ga., where he spent nearly a year in recovery.
- Fighting is My Meditation
- After serving in the Army, mixed martial arts fighter Joe Duarte found his world spinning out of control. After VA PTSD therapy, he now finds peace at home and in the ring.
- Summer Reminder: Sunglasses Protect Your Eyes
- Veterans should be cautious and protect their eyes from the sun. Good quality sunglasses are recommended when outdoors, even if it’s for a few minutes at a time.