Volunteer or Donate
Welcome to Volunteering!
The Voluntary Service Program provides support to the medical center staff for patient care and administrative support. Volunteer opportunities are available in virtually every service of the facility.
We want you to join our volunteer team and experience the rewards of volunteering for our national heroes! If you are interested in volunteering at our facility, please contact Voluntary Services.
How Do I Become a Volunteer?
An application and an interview are required prior to enrollment as a volunteer.
To Schedule the Interview:
- Visit the Voluntary Service office on the first floor of Building 18 at the Lebanon VA Medical Center, 1700 S. Lincoln Avenue, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- Call the Voluntary Office at 717-272-6621 x4064 or 1-800-409-8771 x4064.
To Complete the Application:
- Click here to complete the application
- Stop by the Voluntary Office on the first floor of Building 18 at the Lebanon VA Medical Center, 1700 S. Lincoln Avenue, Lebanon, PA 17042
- Call the Voluntary Service office at 717-272-6621 x4064 or 1-800-409-8771 x4064.
What items may I donate to the VA?
We are always accepting cash and/or check donations. Checks should be made payable to the Lebanon VA Medical Center.
- Men's clothing in clean and wearable condition
- Women's clothing in clean and wearable condition
- New underwear and socks
Books and Magazines:
- Paperback books in excellent condition with front/back covers
- Weekly magazines no older than 1 month
- Monthly magazines no older than 3 months
We will not accept:
- Hardback books of any type
- Guns/hunting magazines
- Knives magazines
- Detective/murder magazines
- Magazines with men/women dressed inappropriately
Personal Care Items:
Where do I drop off my donations?
All donations should be brought to Building 18, Room 152 between the hours of
8 am and 3:30 pm Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays.